Taiwan KLC Corporation, a leading designer and manufacturer of heaters, offers precise heating solutions with MUTEX Ultra-Thin Flexible Heater that outweighs other conventional heating elements. MUTEX Ultra-thin flexible heaters features excellent physical and electrical properties which result in thermal stability over a wide temperature range. If you are looking for flexible heaters for your application, please contact us on +886-4-25330456 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org right now!
HOW TO SELECT?1. Choose installation option
2. Select from Standard or Customize
3. Determine detailed specifications
4. Choose optional accessories
5. Test and prototype
1. Choose installation optionSelect from Clamping or Adhesive. It is crucial to ensure the heater is properly installed with no gaps or air pockets between the heater and the contact surface underneath. These gaps will cause hot spots and may result in premature heater failure. Clamping is required for heaters with watt density > 0.8W/cm2, optional for other heaters.
2. Select from Standard Heaters or Customize HeatersFor starters, it is typically more cost effective to select from our standard heater range for application testing. We have more than 10,000 standard heaters to select from, with more than 5,000 are cUL recognized. It is recommended for you to pick the heater that’s closest to your specification for proof-of-concept testing first before working on customized solution.
|Standard Round Heaters||Standard Rectangular Heaters||Customized Heaters|
3. Determine detailed specificationsWhen defining the specification, must consider the dimension, voltage, temperature range, maximum watt density and power required. For more accurate estimation of the power, also need to consider heat loss factors through conduction, convection and radiation.
For a general estimation of the required power(W) through temperature rise, use the online tool to select a standard heater for testing first.
4. Choose optional accessoriesThermostats and heat sinks are also available for selection. Please see list provided on our website for selections available. http://www.ptc-heater.com.tw
5. Test and prototypeTest the heater performance and discuss with our professional engineers. We will work with you to meet your application need!
6. Customized heater
Please email the following details to email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you with your requirements:
- Required Dimension
- Estimated Quantity
- Detailed Application
- Ambient Temperature
- Expected Temperature Rise
- Time Required to Reach Desired Temperature
- Material of Object to be Heated
- Dimension of Object to be Heated
- Weight of Object to be Heated
- Attachment Method (clamping or adhesive)
- Other Accessories Required (Thermostat, heat sink...etc)