Ultra-High Temperature Ceramic Water Heating Elements
KLC’s Ultra-High Temperature Ceramic Water Heating Elements can heat up to 1300℃ in dry environment (or up to 25 Watt density) and can achieve up to 98% heat efficiency under water! The Ultra High Temperature Ceramic Water Heating Elements have excellent insulation properties and thermal conductivity. Due to its composition, it is not only safe to use, it is also environmentally friendly. Ultra High Temperature Ceramic Water Heating Elements’ superior performance and compact shape and size allows greater flexibility in end product design.
- Very good insulation characteristic, electric leakage is <10mA even when broken
- High safety
- High durability, able to withstand high temperature (up to 1200℃ when heating in dry condition)
- High withstanding voltage, will not break even applied 2500V for 1 minutes
- High watt density. In water <70W/cm2; In air < 25W/cm2
- Effective & efficient thermal heating
- Long service life
- Corrosion resistance to aggressive fluids like acid and bases
- Very low to no buildup of water heater scale
- Quick heat transmission. (Air heating will reach 1300℃ in 15 seconds, when water heating, will reach 98% thermal efficiency.
- Small yet high powered, does not take up space, high design flexibility
Ultra-High Temperature Ceramic Water Heating Elements can be adapted in a vast range of applications for both industrial and commercial uses. Ultra-High Temperature Ceramic Water Heating Elements is suitable for all kinds of electric water heaters, liquid heaters, air conditioners, ignition device, instance hot water taps, steam generators and many more.
High thermal conductivity of the Ultra-High Temperature Ceramic Water Heating Elements is much more efficient than other heating elements, both metallic and non-metallic materials. Under the same ambient environment and power, Ultra-High Temperature Ceramic Water Heating Elements is only 1/8~1/3 the size of other heating elements. It is light, small and can easily be implemented into small appliances.
Due to its unique high temperature features, Ultra-High Temperature Ceramic Water Heating Elements can be effectively utilized in heating liquid/water. Current immersion heaters (water heating elements) on the market have several disadvantages in their applications. They usually encounter problems such as quick buildup of water heater scales; crack and break easily causing electric leakage and short product lifetime. The new revolutionary Ultra-High Temperature Ceramic Water Heating Elements easily overcome these risks. Its innovative design can easily help you resolve these design issues.
- When used as immersion heater, it will not oxidize or cause electric leakage.
- Do not have to worry about gas pollution or related safety hazards.
- Does not cause buildup of scale deposits, longer product lifetime.
- Will not self burst causing cracks in water pipes.
- High heating efficiency, does not require preheating.
- Small and compact, does not take up much space, suitable for use in lightweight electric products.
- Strong corrosion resistance (10 times more than stainless steel).
- Able to endure high temperature.
- K-Series: Immersion Heater (Can use In-Air under lower temperature)
K-Series: Immersion Heater (Can use In-Air under lower temperature)
Ref. Temp. in Air
|In Water||In Air|
KC-Series: Steam Heater (can also be used as low power water heater)
Ref. Temp. in Air
|In Water||In Air|
KR-Series: Ignition Heater (For diesel fuel or water use)：
Rated Power - In-air
|Withstanding Voltage(V)||：||Under room temperature, applied 2500V/50Hz for 1 minute without damage|
|Current leakage under-water||：||Normal condition ≤0.025mA;
|Acid Corrosion Resistance||：||5％ when boiled in sulfuric acid solution for 6 hours, corrosion rate <10g/m2.hr|
|Alkali Corrosion Resistance||：||30％ when boiled in sodium hydroxide solution for 6 hours, corrosion rate <0.6g/m2.hr|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m.k)||：||23 -25W.(M.K)-1|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion ×10-6/℃ (0~1400℃)||：||3.1 ×10-6/℃|
Installation Guidance: When heating liquid/water
- Please ensure heating element is entirely immersed in liquid. If partially exposed in air will cause breakage.
- When water has evaporated (dry heating), please do not add water immediately. May cause cracks or damage to product.
- Ensure there are not glue adhered to the surface of the product.
- Make sure correct voltage is applied.
- Ensure the heating element is installed vertically. To ensure the performance and reliability of our heating element is maximized, it is recommended to install the heating element vertically at the bottom of the container if used in the instant water heater application. The hot water outlet should be located at the top of the container and ensure water level is 30~40mm above the heating element.
- To prevent decrease of withstanding voltage of the heating element under server ambient condition. It is recommended to add thermal
resistance rubber seal to the exposed section of the
- Semi-storage-type electric water heaters
- Solar heater supports
- Instantaneous hot water heaters
- Packaging machinery
- Central heating system
- Motor vehicle cold-start or warm-up devices
Please provide the following information when making purchase order.
- Product Model/Series
- Rated Voltage
- Rated Wattage
- Length of lead wire